Wednesday 18 May 2016

Top 10 Titles

Sometimes you pick up a book in a bookshop you swore you wouldn't go into because you don't have any money and you know you can just go window shopping. So anyway you pick up the book and stare at the title, it captures your eyes and drowns them with the powerful words that shield the book from you.

The title is maybe just one word or maybe even made up with your favourite words, and within that second you know you need this book...

So yeah thats how much the title holds power over me, for me the cover has to have the whole package I have to love the cover and the title forget the synopsis I never really go by them. The title for me is important because I want to see within that sentence or even that word what the book has in store for me. It has to be half relevant to what the book is about otherwise it is unlikely it will grab my attention.


Here is my top Ten titles:

  • Magonia by Maria Dahvanna Headley 
  • Any Red Blooded Girl by Maggie Blood
  • UnEnchanted by Chanda Hahn
  • The Book Thief by Markus Zusak 
  • Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini
  • The Rest Of Us Just Live Here by Patrick Ness 
  • Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell 
  • Butterfly Summer by Anne-Marie Conway
  • Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige 
  • Just One Day by Gayle Forman 

No comments:

Post a Comment