Wednesday 4 May 2016

20 Books That Made Me Question Life

We all have the books that made you question life, wether they made you question the way you think, act, love or even just make you think above and beyond anything you ever thought of.

For me personally the books are like gold, they make me who I am, they help make me a better person, the books make a change that I don't thin I could make without books. They help teach and educate me. These books are from an eclectic mix of genres, some are a few years old in publication and some are fairly new.

Some of the reasons I picked these books are because they made me appreciate the time we have with others, the need to tell people you love them, getting over bullying, struggling with mental health and a bunch of over wide ranging reasons.

So here is my top 20:

  • Faceless by Alyssa Sheinmel
  • Wonder by R.J. Palacio
  • The Fault In Our Stars by John Green
  • Am I Normal Yet by Holly Bourne 
  • Beautiful Dead by Eden Maguire 
  • American Sniper by Chris Kyle 
  • Matched by Ally Condie 
  • Paper Towns by John Green
  • Stolen by Lucy Christopher 
  • Gallagher Girls Girls by Ally Carter 
  • Me Before You by Jojo Moyes 
  • Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli
  • Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
  • A Game Of Thrones by George R.R Martin
  • A Work In Progress by Conor Franta
  • Everything Everything by Nicola Yoon 
  • Beastly by Alex Flinn
  • If I Stay by Gayle Forman 
  • Just One Day by Gayle Forman 
  • My Sister Jodie by Jacqueline Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment