Thursday 19 May 2016

BOOKS I NEED *Warning There is ALOT of books on this list*

Okay yeah I admit I have a problem and I'm really okay with that...I lied. I love books so much that i tend to but way too many with money I don't really have and then wait months to read them because there is already 70+ books on my wardrobe that are waiting for me to read them as well.

And then of course I see more all over the internet that look so pretty or have been recommend and then of course I need them in my life because I can't borrow book (will explain in the next blog).

So anyway there is so many books that I want to get in the future and some of them are books from a trilogy/series.


  • Abhorsen/The Creatures in the Case & Goldenhand all by Garth Nix
  • Suicide Forest by Jeremy Bates
  • The Reflections of Queen Snow White by David Meredith 
  • The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson
  • Across the Universe & A Million Suns by Beth Revis
  • The Darkest Part of the Forest by Holly Black
  • Devil's Kiss by Sarwat Chaada
  • All The Feels by Danika Stone 
  • Life and Death: Twilight Reimagined by Stephanie Meyer 
  • Tape by Steve Camden 
  • The School for Good and Evil by Soman Chainani
  • Spirit's Key by Edith Cohn
  • Dumplin by Julie Murphy 
  • The Sun Is Also A Star by Nicola Yoon
  • The Black Guard by A.J Smith
  • Love, Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli
  • Falling into Place by Amy Zhang
  • Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
  • Girl In Pieces by Kathleen Glasgow
  • The Princess Saves Herself In This One by Amanda Lovelace
  • Unrivaled by Alyson Noel
  • Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins 
  • Graceling by Kristin Cashore
  • Coraline by Neil Gaiman
  • Nimona by Noelle Stevenson
  • Ruby Red by Kerstin Geir 
  • A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray
  • A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness 
  • Passenger by Alexandra Bracken 
  • After You by Jojo Moyes
  • Everyone We've Been by Sarah Everett
  • Firstlife by Gena Showalter
  • The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
  • Soundless by Richelle Mead
  • Beautiful Chaos Kami Grace 
  • Ready Player one Ernest Cline
  • Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge 
  • Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Sáenz Alire
  • All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
  • Sinner by Maggie Stiefvater
  • Falling Apart by Jacqueline Wilson 
  • Just One Night by Gayle Forman 
  • Ransom My Heart by Meg Cabot
  • Sugar and Spice by Lauren Conard
  • Shatter Me Series by Tahereh Mafi
  • The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson
  • Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
  • Soulless by Gail Carriger 
  • To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han 
  • The Jane Austen Book Club by Karen Joy Fowler
  • I Am Malala by Malala Yousafzai

No comments:

Post a Comment