Friday 6 May 2016

Books I Couldn't Read Again

These are for the books that I didn't like, dragged on or were just too much, didn't have a good story in the first place, the abuse of swear words, didn't end how I wanted it to, the first one wasn't good in the series or maybe the second one didn't live up to the first books standard. There are a few I wouldn't read again on this list but there are a few of the books on here that I might possibly read again just to see if I still don't like them.


  • Duff by Kody Keplinger
  • Me Earl And The Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews 
  • Twilight Series by Stephanie Meyer
  • Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
  • Alice In Wonderland by Lewis Carroll
  • The World Of Odysseus by Moses Finley
  • My Sister Lives On The Mantlepiece by Annabel Pitcher
  • Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater 
  • The Host by Stephanie Meyer
  • Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
  • The Fire Sermon by Francesca Haig
  • Red Glove by Holly Black
  • My So Called Life by Joanna Nadin
  • It's About Love by Steven Camden 
  • Saving Private Ryan by Allan Max Collins 
  • Mercy by Rebecca Lim 


No comments:

Post a Comment