Friday 6 May 2016

10 Best Book Covers

I love book covers. Wether they are actually relevant to the book or not I'm a sucker for a good cover, it makes me want to buy a book forget the synopsis I would rather just see a good book cover.

I've seen some great book covers and also so pretty bad covers but here is the greets book covers I own.

  • Beautiful Dead by Eden Maguire








    • Switched by Amanda Hocking











    • Emerald by Karen Wallace 










    • Fangir by Rainbow Rowell 









    • Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton










    • The Fire Sermon by Francesca Haig 










    • The Book Thief by Markus Zusak









    • Angelfall Series by Susan Ee








    • Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige










    • Carry On by Rainbow Rowell 










    No comments:

    Post a Comment