Monday 9 May 2016

The Opposite Book Tag

First book bought and the last?
I don't remember the first book I bought but I know my first book to read was Jayne Eyre Charlotte Brontë and the last was Throne of Glass by Sarah J Mass and Half Lost by Sally Green.

The cheapest book bought and the most exspensive?
I think most likely 99p or under and £7.99 or over.

A book based on a male protagonist/Female protagonist.

Wonder by R.J Palacio has a male Protagonist and Little Women by Lousia May Alcott has a female protagonist.

A book you read fast/Slow?

The first few Game Of Thrones by George R.R Martin went rather slowly for me and Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell went fast for me.

Pretty cover/Ugly cover?

Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton is incredibly pretty and Sweet 16 by Kate Brian was pretty ugly.

A national book/International?

Faceless by Alyssa Sheinmel for National and Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen for International.

Thin paged book, thick paged book?

Uncle Montague Tales of Terror by Chris Priestley for Thin and A Game of Thrones by George R.R Martin for Thick.

Fiction/Non fiction?

For Fiction I am choosing Beastly by Alex Flinn and for Non fiction American Sniper by Chris Kyle.

Romantic/Action?

Twilight by Stephanie Meyer for Romance and Sabriel by Garth Nix for Action.

Which one made you Happy/Sad?

Confessions of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella for Happy and For sad The Fault in our Stars by John Green.

No comments:

Post a Comment