Monday 16 May 2016

My Top 5 Book Genres

We all have that section in the Bookstores where you instantly go too, with the genre you love the most providing hundreds of books for you to explore. We all have the go to genre where you feel most comfortable and happy.The top 5 I have chose are the ones that have made me feel every emotion there is including tears. They have inspired me to read more and even explore newer more estranged genres I wouldn't of thought to have checked out before.

The first genre is of course Young Adult (YA). I love YA I am still in the age range of YA as it seems more and more variety of ages read YA which I love as I don't think there should be an age range for since we all love reading different genres.

The second is Contemporary. I love a good contemporary novel though sometimes I find the lines get blurred between YA and Contemporary which is okay I guess. I love the sometimes simplicity of a contemporary novel, they can be light and fluffy, sometimes thats just what the doctor orders.

The third genre is Sc-Fi, this has been a new genre I have been exploring after I had finished A Game Of Thrones series by George RR Martin. The series gave me reasons to try something new. There were some books that I really love from Sc-Fi now.

The fourth is Classics. A lot of reading inspiration came from classics. They appeal to my soul in ever way possible. I love the era classic are in and the period costumes and the fact there are proper courting rules and people didn't just use tinder or something to find someone.

The fifth and last genre is Historical Fiction. As I was saying with Classics I love the era they are placed in even though the eras are a wide range.

Anastasia x

No comments:

Post a Comment