Saturday 30 April 2016

What I'm Reading This May

So I plan to stick to these 13  books this may, I've had some of these books a few months so I'm trying to get them out the way since I now have so many books to read. I will hopefully be sticking to this list but it depends on what books I fancy reading at that moment in time.

So here they are:
Magonia by Mariah Dahvana Headley
Noughts and crosses by Malorie Blackmore
Knife Edge by Malorie Blackmore
Aerial by Garth Nix
The Art Of Being Normal by Lias Williamson
The Panopticon by Jenni Fagon
Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen
See How They Run by Ally Carter
Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch
Brooklyn by Colm Tóibín
Book Of Lies by Siobhan Vivian
The Secrets Of Dearcliff Grange School by Kim Newman
The List by Siobhan Vivian

No comments:

Post a Comment