Monday 11 April 2016

My Top 10 Authors

We all have these authors that you just love. Thier books to you are just incredible and you just can't stop buying there books.

So these are my top ten authors, obviously this is just my favorites, you may not like some of my chosen ones and of course that's okay to disagree.

Gayle Forman. Writer Of: If I Stay,  Where She Went amd Just One Year.
I love how Gayle Forman writes it's magical and spectacular, especialy the amazing If I Stay and also the film adaptation.

John Green. Writer Of: Looking For Alaska, The Fault In Our Stars and Paper Towns. I watched both Paper Towns and The Fault In Our Stars adaptations and they are just so insperational, exciting and makes you fall in love again and again. John Green makes some incredible quotes that really inspire me.

Holly Bourne. Writer Of: Am I Normal Yet and How Hard Can Love Get. I especially loved Am I Normal Yet because of the awareness of OCD, Holly Bourne has created gripping reads thstmake you want to fight alongside the charecters and pull through the bad moments.

Eden Maguire. Writer Of: Beautiful Dead (Jonas, Arizona, Summer,and Pheonix). I have been following the Beautiful Dead series for so long I couldn't imagine not reading this series, there was something about the way Eden Maguire writes that makes me fall in love with her books.

Allyson Noël. Writer Of: The Imortals Series (Evermore, Blue Moon, Shadowland, Dark Flame, Night Star and Everlasting). I think this was most likely one of my first YA series to read and my love for this series is... Everlasting.

George R. R.Martin. Writer Of: Game Of Thrones Series. That evilness though. Don't thinkI really need to explain his place on this list.

Lauren Kate. Writer Of: Fallen Series (Fallen, Torment, Passion, Fallen In Love, Rapture, Unforgiven and  The Betrayle of Natalie Hargrove. Also One of the first YA series to read and I just love the plot lines Lauren Kate dishes out I seriously can never get enough.

Patrick Ness. Writer Of: The Rest of Us Just Live Here and More Than This. Patrick Ness is one of the strongest writers for me, his writing captures me and intrances me.

Chris Kyle. Writer Of: American Sniper.The amazing thingabout him was he wasn`t a writer and yet he wrote one of the most touching book I have ever had the pleasure of reading.

Jacqueline Wilson. Writer Of: Hetty Feather, My Sister Jodie, Candyfloss and The illustrated Mum. Without Jacquline Wilson I am sure I wouldn't be half as in love with books as I am since reading Jacqueline Wilson books.

No comments:

Post a Comment