Friday 22 April 2016

20 Books That Made Me Question Life

There are some books that make you question everything after you have finished reading it. They can make you question life, love, problems, family relationships,people in general these amazing books can make an impact on us and make better changes for ourselves or just make us stop and contemplate something.

And I love finding books that make me feel like that, I love when I question my own surroundings or my lot in life, my relationship, my life in general, my problems with bullies. Just everything that surrounds me. Without questing these things I can't adjust my life and I feel personally that is so important.

So here is my top 20.

  1. Faceless by Alyssa Sheinmel.
  2. Wonder by R.J. Palacio
  3. The Fault In Our Stars by John Green
  4. Am I Normal Yet by Holly Bourne
  5. Beautiful Dead Series by Eden Maguire 
  6. American Snipe by Chris Kyle
  7. Matched by Ally Condie 
  8. Paper Towns by John Green
  9. Stolen by Lucy Christopher 
  10. Gallagher Girls by Ally Carter 
  11. Me Before You by JoJo Moyes
  12. Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli
  13. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard 
  14. Game Of Thrones by George R.R. Martin
  15. A Work In Progress by Connor Franta 
  16. Everything Everything by Nicola Yoon
  17. Bestly by Alex Flinn
  18. If I stay by Gayle Forman
  19. Just One Day by Gayle Forman
  20. My Sister Jodie by Jacqueline Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment