Monday 18 April 2016

10 Reason Why I Am Probably A Bookaholic

A Bookaholic is like a Shopaholic but over books. The need to buy excessive amount of books at one time. There only needs to be one tiny reason to buy massive quantities of books.


  • Some people say I have 'Too Many' books already I don't need to buy more.To that I scoff and say they are wrong.
  • Because Books. 
  • This book looks really pretty and unique therfore I need this. 
  • Oh thats a lovely title so catch. I need it. 
  • That books only a few bounds and it would of been £7.99. Need it. 
  • By One Get One Half Price. Need it. 
  • Oh I've read a book by this author before. Yup I automatically need it.
  • This book has money of. Of course I need it. 
  • The colour looks so good I love it. Need that right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment