Friday 15 April 2016

Top 10 Series/Trilogy

Personal top 10 not all will agree but that's cool. Some of the reasons these books are on here is because I wanted to be one of the characters, or even because simply there's not a big bunch of trilogys/series. Some of these I read over 4 years ago, some one or two are more recent.

  • Beautiful Dead by Eden Maguire. I loved reading these books, I loved the way the books made me so sad,  happy,  in love and most importantly lucky.
  • The Immortal Series by Alyson Noël. Reading this series was like entering the world of YA like a right of passage for me. 
  • Fallen Series by Lauren Series. This was another YA right of passage for me and probably one of my most in depth love triangles and yes before Twilight. 
  • Morganville Vapires by Rachel Caine. I started reading these books because the firstbook was free included in a magazine, once Ihad readthe first one I fell in love with them and couldnot stop reading them. 
  • Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick. With this seriesI canhonestly say I fell in love with Fallen Angels like I fell hard. These books made me realize how amazing stories can be and also I loved the fact I could fully lose myself within a book.  
  • Lorien Legacies by Pittacus Lore (Ghost Writters). This is my first series of Science Fiction books, at first I was rather skeptical since I wasn't a fan of Science Fiction, I'm really enjoying reading these books. They are a so incredibly amazing. 
  • Gallagher Girls by Ally Carter. I wanted to be a Spy so freaking bad after reading these bad ass, exciting,  reading on the edge of your chair type of book series. And they convinced me that I wanted to be a spy. 
  • Divergent Series by Veronica Roth. The books was better honestly, hated the first film Divergent and ranted about its inaccuracyand just all round wrongness for over half an hour.
  • A Game Of Thrones by George R. R. Martin. One point to point out is that there is so much more sex scense on the tv show and the books are so much more balanced, apart from the deaths. Such incredibly inventive books,  hauntingly beautiful in a death, war, brutality kind of way. 
  • Shiver Trilogy by Maggie Stiefvater. I really loved reading this series and wanted to be a wolf in a pack more than once when reading these. I loved the entire story beging to finish including the dreaded Book Hangorver.  

No comments:

Post a Comment