Saturday 23 April 2016

My Stupid Amount of TBR

I have so many books on my To Be Read list (TBR). I just keep buying more and more books currently I have about 70 books that need reading which is a lot and unfortunately I know I will probably buy more books before I finish reading the already huge pile of books.

Here is some of my TBR.

  • A Knight Of The Seven Kingdoms by George R.R Martin
  • Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
  • Angel Fever by L.A WeatherlY
  • Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch
  • The Sleeping Prince by Terence Rattigan
  • Goddess and Dreamless by Josephine Angelini
  • Unforgiven by Lauren Kate 
  • Dead Simple by Peter James 
  • Sense and Sensibility and Mansfield Park by Jane Austen
  • World After and End Days by Susan EE
  • Good Wive by Louisa May Alcott
  • Time Travellers Wife by Audrey Niffenegger 
  • To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee
  • Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett
  • The Versions Of Us by Laura Barnett
  • Martian by Andy Weir 
  • Reached by Ally Condie 
  • Aerial by Garth Nix 
  • Reven Of Seven, The Fall Of Five and The Rise Of Nine by Pittacus Lore
  • Kissed By An Angel by Mary Clarie Helldorfer 
  • What She Left by T.R Richmond
  • Breathe by Sarah Crossan 
  • The Art Of Being Normal by Lisa Willamson
  • Those Above by Daniel Polansky
  • The Book Of Speculation by Erika Swyler 
  • Brooklyn by Colm Tóibín  
  • The C-Word by Lisa Lynch
  • Pride and Prejudice And Zombies by Jane Austen And Seth Grahame- Smith



No comments:

Post a Comment