Monday 25 April 2016

15 Books That I Just Couldn't Live Without

Without these books I really wouldn't be who I am today, they have helped shape and define me in so many ways, they have been a late night companion, these books have made me happy and sad.

  • Gingersnaps by Cathy Cassidy.
  • The Fault In Our Stars by John Green. 
  • Beautiful Dead Series by Eeden Maguire.
  • Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli.
  • A Game Of Thrones by George R.R. Martin. 
  • Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard.
  • A Work In Progress by Connor Franta. 
  • Hush Hush Series by Becca Fitzpatrick. 
  • Everything Everything by Nicola Yoon. 
  • Driftwood by Cathy Cassidy.
  • My Sister Jodie by Jacqueline Wilson. 
  • Devil Wears Prada by Laura Weisberger
  • Beastly by Alex Flinn
  • Am I Normal Yet by Holly Bourne 
  • I'll Give You The Sun by Jandy Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment