Wednesday 20 January 2016

Switched- Amanda Hocking

This was a strange book I will not lie. Strange yet I kind of appreciated it. Yeah.

It was a fast paced book to read and I can say I didn't expect to be reading a book about a troll voluntarily, sorry but not the sort of book I would instantly dive in for.

So the book is about a girl called Wendy who has always felt an outside. And to top it off her mother tried to kill her with a knife on her sixth birthday. Wendy's mum always told her she wasn't her real child, that her real child was a boy.

This turns out to be true and in fact Wendy turns out to be a princess in this troll world. She has to learn quickly the rules of royalty and train/ learn her powers. It seems that everything Wendy does is wrong including falling for a human.

I really enjoyed the book and kind of felt a Red Queen vibe (Victoria Aveyard). Which I have to say made the book even better in my eyes.

Will be most likely be continuing the series on.

Anastasia x

No comments:

Post a Comment