Monday 18 January 2016

Dangerous Lies- Becca Fitzpatrick

This lady is incredible. I knew her from the enchanting Hush Hush books a few years back and then I saw the pretty number and I just had to buy and read it!


So Dangerous Lies is about you guessed it...Dangerous Lies. The main character is a strong willed girl called Estella who sees a crime unfold, her mother was heavily involved in drugs and had a dangerous dealer for a boyfriend. Someone was murdered and now Estella has to leave her boyfriend and old life for protection.

Estella who now gets named Stella moves to a small time country town for protection and finds it difficult to keep her hands of the towns bad boy.

I have to admit I found Estella a pain in the ass, I know that that was the way she was meant to come across but it was just a bit too much for me, and also a tiny bit cliché to me with the whole bad girl gone good. But on the plus side I liked the progression of the storyline and the added extras made it a good read.

This is a book I could read again tolerably.

Anastasia x

No comments:

Post a Comment