Saturday 19 March 2016

Top 10 Book Quotes I Love

So I'm sure I am not the only one who loves a good quote.  A quote that makes your brain explode or a quote that makes your knees weak and your heart flutter. Well these are my 10, these are quotes that made me stop and think or just plain stuck in my brain unable to escape. 

*These are quotes are from books not made by me*Not in any particular order*



  • Walt Whitman: "I do not ask the wounded how he feels, I myself become the wounded. 
  • The Fault In Our Stars- John Green "That's the thing about pain. It demands to be felt."
  • Paper Towns- John Green "Maybe all the strings inside him just broke."
  • I'll Give You The Sun- Jandy Nelson "He's the sort of man that walks in and the walls fall down." 
  • Dorothy Must Die- Danielle Paige "We all have our ways of saying I was here." 
  • Ink & Bone- Rachel Caine "When you steal a book you steal from the world." 
  • Sabriel- Gath Nix "Does the walker choose the path, or the path the walker." 
  • Beautiful Creatures- Kami Grace "The world does not end with a bang but with a whimper." 
  • Looking For Alaska- John Green "If people were like the rain, I was like the drizzle and she was the hurricane." 
  • The Natruals- Jennifer Lynn Barnes "Every person in this house was fundamentally screwed up to the depths of our dark and shadowy souls." 

No comments:

Post a Comment