Friday 13 November 2015

20 Book Questions Tags

What is your favourite book?
Hmmm. Jane Eyre By Charlotte Bronte.

Who is your favourite author?
John Green is an amazing author and so is Holly Bourne.

What genre do you prefer?
Pretty much all genres there isn't one specific one I could really love more.

What is your favourite book series?
Gayle forman's If I Stay and Just One Day series Or Fallen series By the amazing Lauren Kate..... Or Hush Hush series by Becca Fitzpatrick.

What books did you hate reading in school?
Didn't actually read any books at school.

What is the first book you remember reading as a child?
Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte or the Jacqueline Wilson books.

Bookstores or libraries?
BOOKSTORE

How many books do you own?
Ermmmm over a hundred for sure.

Do you read before bed? 
Pretty much every night.

What is your most comfortable reading position?
Curled up all cosy!

What is the most recent book you read?
A Picture Of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde

What quote from any book will you never forget? Why is it significant?
This was in Paper Towns but from Walt Whitman 'I do not ask the wounded how he feels, I myself become the wounded person'.

And also an author Jandy Nelson's I'll Give You The Sun 'He's the sort of man who walks into a room and all the walls fall down'.

Science Fiction or Fantasy?
Little bit of both I wold say.

What books do you regret reading?
Erm Me Earl and the Dying Girl Jesse Andrews or Duff by Kody Keplinger. I just hated both storylines and pretty much everything in them.

How large is your bookshelf?
Not really that big *sad face* The fit into an alcove of my room, there is 3 shelves instead of the original 4 thanks to my brother chucking the 4th.

On average, how many books do you read per year?
I really wouldn't know a while ago I did a month reading test and read 12 books.

What book can you read hundreds of times and never get tired of?
Ginger Snaps by Cathy Cassidy....or any books from Cathy Cassidy.

Do you like to read outside?
If it's warm then yes I love reading outside.

What’s the biggest lesson you’ve learned from a book?
That things don't have to be perfect, that love can destroy and also conquer anything and everything.

Of the past year, what is the greatest book you’ve read?
Am I Normal Yet by Holly Bourne or Wonder by R J Palacio


















































No comments:

Post a Comment