Monday 27 June 2016

Book Slumps and Other Shenanigans

So here I am... A failing Blogger.

Book slumps has hit m heard this month, work has been crazy but I love my job. But I miss how much I was reading when I was jobless.

This month I have read a shitty 5 books in total is horrific for me, I can't even express how much this fact saddens me especially when I want to read 100 or hopefully more books this year. i honestly feel like I am letting my self down when I think of the amount of books I have read this month. Hopefully next month I can read some more.

Luckily I have started a new and exciting route in my life, I have started to try out online courses to build up to a degree type one, what I will do is still unknown to me but today 27th of June I have started Literature of the English House and I am so excited to see how it goes.

I might be able to put up a Review within this evening I will try and will also attempt to start a book to push the slumps away. Maybe I need to watch some Booktubers, do any of you watch book tubers if so who are they?

Anastasia x

No comments:

Post a Comment