Tuesday 9 February 2016

Simon vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda - the Becky Albertalli

So the main reason I got this book was because of the hype that other book enthusiasts intended in the book. So inevitably I was sold.

In general I really liked the book and had a lot of difficulty getting into the book and the storyline took a while to want me to continue on with the book, and but this is the only negative I think I have for this book.

Oh apart from when the pages and words stopped that was saddening.

The book has a great comedy factor all the way through and I really like the way the author kept the charecter and charecters in the book jokey and all so at times light hearted.

The book is about seventeen year old Simon Spier, he has the big secret, he's gay.

Simon tried having girlfriends but it just didn't feel right and especially since Blue a mysterious guy from media caught his attention a few months ago, Blue all he know about Blues identity is that he goes to the same high school as Simon and that he is falling in love with Blue.

The book has some really every day and life problems within the pages and I respect the author greatly for putting these issues onto paper.

Anastasia x

No comments:

Post a Comment