Friday 4 November 2016

Stuck

I feel slightly stuck in a rut this evening.

I have zero idea what I want as a career all i know is that I want to move further in the making of books/process of books.

Thing is I have no idea how I'm going to get there. I don't know the right courses I need to take or even how to rally get my foot in the door. I seek books for a company part time when I am not working on tills for stationary. I love my job and have been blessed with the opportunity that the company presented me with.

But I can't help but feel restless about my future. Where I live it's hard to move away in some respect because we are all so closed off from 'the real world' in some respects.

I long like many others to work in the book industry/ to be a person working in the publishing houses that bless us with books.

I have no idea what the future holds for me and right now I guess it's best to be okay with that and be grateful for where I have gotten

Much love. Anastasia x

No comments:

Post a Comment